MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,908
any idea why i m not getting the full speed of 8mbps as my plan has changed......its giving only 1.76mbps and also the stats of my connection has not changed they are same as previous on 512kbps plan.....really need help reply soon..

Send a polite email to [email protected] asking them to increase line rate as you're on an 8mbps plan.

Internet is completely down for me due to a fault in the underground line.
I have been complaining for the last 6 months but those idiots won't fix the damn fault.
Does anybody know a good ISP in Kandivali(W), Mumbai?

Hi
I need some advice from you guys. I live in Andheri east and the exchange is around 2.5kms from my home. I have two mtnl connections at my place for past 4 years and have been using 2mbps plans. I wish to upgrade to a different plan with higher speed and atleast 30GB FUP per month. Is Line bonding my only option and if i go for it does it work or its unreliable? I do not think fibre optic is available in my area.

my speed is back to normal.. thanks to the people at the exchange.. they r really co-operative..

Kalpen what did you do/get the guys at the exchange do to get this fixed?

I face the same problem everyday and the exchange guys havent been able to solve it

Im at Shivaji Park and about 500m from the exchange

Thanks

x720: Man, my MTNL is messed up. I used to get nice good 7mbps on my 8mbps plan, which i was happy wuth, But now it drops every 10 mins or so. While making this post it dropped once. I had made several complaints with 198. Could it be Modem Issue? Seems most likely to me. My old modem got fried in may, and got a replacement from MTNL itself. Also they are injecting many ads, made a post here:
MTNL Broadband is inserting Adphonso powered malware and advertisements on all customer devices | Page 37 • MTNL Broadband

Should I switch to D-Vois or something? My friend had a 20Mbps plan and he gets Legit 20mbps. makes me jealous. Earlier my MTNL never dropped.

Also, is [email protected] good for MTNL Mumbai complaints?

Check stats.

If your friend stays in the same area as you and has the same cable operator, give it a try.

No, bol.net.in is for Delhi.

If stats are bad, complain to pgportal.

Back