MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 263,896
@x720
When on Ericsson...... I use to have this sudden stop in internet activity..... after a min or 2..... IP will refresh.... and it will work as normal.... This is maybe once in 3-4 days... And it was not the 10Hr session disconnect....
Bear it for a while..... since u have the rare 59.184.x.x IP range..... this problem might be due to the speed upgrade on Alcatel & SOTL....

I don't know where they found the bandwidth to upgrade speeds...

@enkay

After this sudden speed upgrade to 9Mbps...... I am not able to connect to connect to any other modulation than the one(Annex M) I was already on when they upgraded.... So only Annex M is working.....
From what I saw at the exchange.... They have 30-50 Speed profiles to choose from a list...... even 8Mbps had like 8-10 profiles.... So my guess is some profiles are backward compatible.... some arn't....

@panzer008

Has happened on a consistent basis. Will monitor and see.

4aaxU8F.jpg

So, I guess, this makes it official?

Need to call them to get downstream rate increased.

@x720
Get downstream rate increased along with stability on all modulations.....

Get 10000kbps+ downstream..... on 9244kbps am getting only 7.8Mbps on SpeedTest.net

I miss the Ericsson status page:cry:...... Now with Alcatel @a..... I hav to manually calculate remaining GB's..... Also no speeds or anything..... just plan name...

@x720
Get downstream rate increased along with stability on all modulations.....

Get 10000kbps+ downstream..... on 9244kbps am getting only 7.8Mbps on SpeedTest.net

I miss the Ericsson status page:cry:...... Now with Alcatel @a..... I hav to manually calculate remaining GB's..... Also no speeds or anything..... just plan name...

Oops!.... Mod DELETE PLS

How is ur connection even alive with ZERO errors with such low SNR?

Back