MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,080
I just visited Hathway's Docsis plans page...... max FUP they hav is upto 50GB's...... for Rs.1500~......
I mean yes u get 50Mbps..... but the FUP is too low..... for some ppl......
They should hav something like 20Mbps with 100GB FUP at same Rs.1500~ monthly..... tht would make more sense.....
I hav already used 75GB of 87GB FUP for this month...... with only 5 days to go...... I mean this is the shortest month am going to get...... yet am on the border.....
But frm wht I hav read in the Hathway forum...... there is peace of mind.... no dc..... no timeouts..... and most ppl right now want stability than the FUP on those plans......

Yeah, I contacted Hathway for better plan, and suggested same thing. Lower speed but higher FUP. But I still don't trust them. It's very new, and not many customers yet. So obviously they will give great service. I wanna wait for at least 1 year.

Hlin Scale 2585 0Loop Attenuation(dB) 31.6 12.5Signal Attenuation(dB) 31.6 14.3SNR Margin(dB) 6.4 11.7Attainable Rate(Kbps) 20256 2529Output Power(dBm) 22.8 8.9are these stats good if not then what should I tell the guys at mtnl?fyi my plan is 8Mbps 1250mtnl exchange-panvel city,navi mumbai.modem cum router-Belkin n300

^^^
I dont read a problem there...... and as long as u dont hav one.... dont ask those mtnl ppl to fidget with ur line..... there is always a high chance they can make it worse....
also pls post a screenshot of ur stats nxt time..... cant read much into a copy/paste.....

Went to Prabhadevi telephone exchange and talked to our favorite villain. He was in excellent mood and I made my best bechara face. He said that he will change my port from Alcatel to some older system. So the ladies on ground floor changed the port physically. Then called 12540 and got my profile increased.Great success.

Back