MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,080
PanZeR008 said:
Did u chk which ISP's u hav in ur area?
Youbroadband won't come here. Waiting for a reply from Hathway & a local cablewallah.
and I thought my days of using a cablewallah were long gone :)

Timeouts, timeouts and more bladdy timeouts :pissed-off:

@kickass & @sanke1(ADSL)
Your VDSL working properly? I mean now i am facing that age old issue. Full speed for well known servers, and slow speed on lesser known.
Downloading files giving me speeds as low as 20-32 kbps and from good servers proper 1.1 mbps
what bout u ppl ?

^^
It's the same issue on ADSL too. Only thing comes to mind is faulty routing management by server guys.
Once or twice a month, they fiddle with routing and mess everyone's internet.
Finally I gave a call to Hathway to check if they can give a connection at my place.

sanke1 said:
^^
It's the same issue on ADSL too. Only thing comes to mind is faulty routing management by server guys.
Once or twice a month, they fiddle with routing and mess everyone's internet.
Finally I gave a call to Hathway to check if they can give a connection at my place.
Your area-Location ?

I am really fed up with mtnl, tried all things my stats also good but these frequent disconnections are killing me, i work from home and just cant connect VPN like this. they checked everything and say iisue with prabhadevi, and prabhadevi not able to do anything
Upstream DownstreamCurrent Rate (Kbps) 1021 8192Max Rate (Kbps) 1069 12684SNR Margin (dB) 8.8 17.7Line Attenuation (dB) 8.8 15.4Occupancy (%) 95 64Errors (Pkts) 0 0
I have now decided to apply hathway docsis plans try it for 3 months and decide which connection to keep.

Back