MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,080
I have written MBPS...to stress on it. have not written MBps.

sanke1 said:
Internet browsing is painfully slow since few days. Many timeouts, partial loading of web pages sucks. More importantly, browsing on wireless clients like iPad and Android phones is nearly impossible. Sites just keep loading forever.Anyone experiencing this?
Yup & I am not on this plan but the 650 combo plan but it seemed to have improved today morning but was bad was this entire week.

Situation still shit at home. Mom is complaining that Dhingana.com and FarmVille 2 are not working. After several refreshes they work.

sanke1 said:
Situation still shit at home. Mom is complaining that Dhingana.com and FarmVille 2 are not working. After several refreshes they work.
Dhingana no longer exist. Shut down. But otherwise everything back to normal on my connection. I changed my DNS to automatic..instead using the manually entered MTNL DNS.

sanke1 said:
if you are using firefox use the speed dns addon. acts like a dns catch and locally stores ip's the first time u open a site + prefetches dns for all other links too. from next time onwards no dns lookups :)

Way too many timeouts today. This is getting extremely frustrating. Whatsapp (on phone over wifi) refuses to connect several times.

yeah i have the same problem on vdsl. thankfully its a bit better due to the addon.

Back