MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,080
Lol I cannot even ping the ip in your screenshot.

It took me 7-8 attempts to add a reply on this website.

enkay said:
Net's become quite horrible. Too many disconnects even on g.dmtSomeone here mentioned they switched back to the 2 Mbps plans - had any luck with stability on those plans?
Haven't bothered to check as I downgraded my plan after I got hathway installed.

Having a lot of disconnections here. Someone please help. The Internet connection does not even stay on for 10 minutes. Have to always reboot the modem.

Simply fantastic (as of now) - not a single drop and consistently at 35-45 Mbps via wifi router. At Haji Ali. Similar feedback from other friends around the same area.

shethsa said:
Simply fantastic (as of now) - not a single drop and consistently at 35-45 Mbps via wifi router. At Haji Ali. Similar feedback from other friends around the same area.
HOLY $#% , Download limit ? atleast around 150 GB ?? or unlimited ?..If FUP..whats the speed after FUP? Plan charges ?

I think max plan is 50 or 75gb after which it 1Mbps. You can check out www.hathway.com under the broadband section. The service is called docsis 3.0. They've expanded to suburbs now.

shethsa said:
I think max plan is 50 or 75gb after which it 1Mbps. You can check out www.hathway.com under the broadband section. The service is called docsis 3.0. They've expanded to suburbs now.
oh yeah..i forgot, i guess you answered this previously also. They have some special plan of 100 GB which is not listed on website, but nothing above that. Wow...from 28.2 Kbps and 56 Kbps dialup modem to 50 MBPS connection... LOL
India Shining (Not really :nono: )

Back