MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,080
Anybody getting latency error and timeouts checking speed on speed test.net ?? Check outside servers. Pathetic.Also on download.com, downloading any file takes you to sever not found

Net's become quite horrible. Too many disconnects even on g.dmtSomeone here mentioned they switched back to the 2 Mbps plans - had any luck with stability on those plans?

rohitkpatil said:
Anybody getting latency error and timeouts checking speed on speed test.net ?? Check outside servers. Pathetic.Also on download.com, downloading any file takes you to sever not found

enkay said:
Net's become quite horrible. Too many disconnects even on g.dmtSomeone here mentioned they switched back to the 2 Mbps plans - had any luck with stability on those plans?
So its like , users all over Mumbai are facing these problems ? Which areas are you from ? And did your line stats degrade as well ?

I don't think anybody facing disconnection issue. Only speed, timeout etc. The connection is full 10 hours session. Yours must be line issue.

Timeout/latency issue is only at my home. Speedtest on any of the Mumbai servers is not completing. But at workplace, we have the same plan and everything is normal there.Today the situation is more worse than yesterday.

Location Please ? Mine is Andheri (west) (But Jogeshwari Exchange)
IP seriers 120.xx
Mumbai Servers Speedtest working...Outside..NO
Partial loading of websites....super frustrating. But full speed is there...on youtube or any download when it starts. Super weird. Can not categorise the problem..

Back