MTNL Broadband: need best wifi router !!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter suraj_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 28,228
Seem to have missed this thread. manu1991, it'd be nice, if you'd do some sort of review of the pogoplug or just a brief user experience post ;)

I would say go for Linksys WIFI Router, have the same at my office for over 1+ year and works like a charm with Good range.Ps - I have Netgear N150 which is also working Good.

I also have Asus DSL-N10E at my office. So far it's been stable since 2 weeks. No reboots required. But after firmware update, I am not able to do port forwarding. The UI section in web interface went missing. Hopefully future update adds port forwarding feature back in. uPnP is working so no problem there.

Hi sanke1,

I also have Asus DSL N10E and I am trying to use it with my Airtel connection but connection is never stable and most of the time it doesn't even connect. I tried to diagnose ADSL but the diagnostics failed. If possible can you help me and run diagnostics on your ADSL and see the values of SNR ?

Thanks,
Akshay

Thanks. Which Belkin Wi-fi Router would you recommend for MTNL? I'm from Mumbai.

I saw MTNL guys carrying beetel 450tc1 , This is low price and probably best option, cuz MTNL uses it to give on lease to all customers

I would say go for Linksys WIFI Router, have the same at my office for over 1+ year and works like a charm with Good range.

Ps - I have Netgear N150 which is also working Good.

they both work with MTNL Internet??

hello friends. i have just taken the mtnl wifi connection and i want to throw away the mtnl router bcos the signals don't come on my third floor and rooftop. these guys are charging me 75 bucks every month for this router. i want to surrender this router to them and want to buy my own router and configure it. please can someone help me in buying a new router. i need the best one and also want to know how to configure it with mtnl connection bcos mtnl services sucks. they have retarded help desk guys who don't know anything. i am in real need for a new router so pls pls pls help me. i am thanking the person in advance who can help me out in this situation. i am from delhi. pls help me. I have added the pics of the mtnl product here. pls check.

http://varijadezinestudio.com/mtnl450tc1.jpg

please help me.

Back