• Thread starter Thread starter bartimaeus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,652

bartimaeus

ISP
MTNL
Hey guys,

My first day here and here goes my first question.

I read somewhere in the forum that new combo plans have been launched in Delhi. Has anything been done in this direction in Mumbai or are we still stuck with options on MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans ? (where we still have a "NEW" label on plans launched on June, 07 :hysterical:)

I am planning to upgrade to a plan better than 200p as my downloads are exceeding 1GB every month. Please suggest which plan should I take up.

Regards,
Bartimaeus

How about DSL NU 849?That's the most famous MTNL Mumbai plan I guess! :)

Hi Chaitanya,

Thanks for replying. Yes, thats the plan currently on my mind.

I would like to know one thing about 849NU. Is it possible to know how much MBs of download are actually chargeable before we get the bill? That is, how much data was downloaded beyond the night hrs (12-8)?

Regards!

yeah! it's possible to know that..there is a specific website for it from MTNL which will log all the details..All you need to do is to log into using your ID and password( phone number as ID and CA number as password).but to be on the safer side install a bandwidth monitoring software like "du meter" etc since MTNL's account details checking website might not work at times..

Back