MTNL Mumbai: Rs. 999 for Unlimited Data (3 Months Promotional Plan)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 37,872
Michael clarke fan said:
I've found the sweet spot. There's no need of extension cable. I've tried 3-4 times during the day. I was getting 150+ KBps speed on torrent on avg. It was also going over 200KBps sometimes. Tomorrow I'll recharge with 999 rs. after this plan expires. I have my download list ready. Lol.
then have fun bro with mtnl..

Thank you mate. I will be updating about speed and fup if I can reach up to that.

Approx 150gb is the fup shown after running ussd code for checking data balance. Torrent speed is very good indeed. I'd recommend all the people to grab this opportunity who were in doubt about mtnl 3g. My downloads have begun.

Michael clarke fan said:
Approx 150gb is the fup shown after running ussd code for checking data balance. Torrent speed is very good indeed. I'd recommend all the people to grab this opportunity who were in doubt about mtnl 3g. My downloads have begun.
Congrats! How much download speed are you getting during day and night?

On torrents, I get 150-160 KBps avg. On IDM, I get 180-190 KBps avg. This is daytime speed. I didn't check speed in night. 3-4 times connection automatically disconnected. If I put my laptop on charging overnight for downloading, I can't trust the connection as there will be disconnection after 2 hours. How not to get disconnected? Can you help me?

Michael clarke fan said:
On torrents, I get 150-160 KBps avg. On IDM, I get 180-190 KBps avg. This is daytime speed. I didn't check speed in night. 3-4 times connection automatically disconnected. If I put my laptop on charging overnight for downloading, I can't trust the connection as there will be disconnection after 2 hours. How not to get disconnected? Can you help me?
Don't connect via dongle software. Instead of doing so, make a new connection in pc and in settings set as "reconnect when connection is lost".. It will surely help as it automatically starts to reconnecting whenever a connection is lost (but then I will recommend to use utorrent for downloading instead of IDM as many times IDM doesn't resume).. Happy downloading.. :peaceful:

Hi All,
I loose internet connectivity at least 4-5 times during the day with the browser displaying the following error:
Error 105(net:ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the servers DNS address.
I then need to reboot my device and internet starts working normally.
What could be the cause and best solution for this? Thanks
The weird part is that whenever this happens, the network is almost full and the "H" icon is almost always present.
Then there are times when the "H" icon also disappears all of a sudden.
Although it may have nothing to do with the above issue but I have noticed that this event coincides with an incoming SMS(promotional).
Could this be some how related to my problem? Is there a way to stop receiving these stupid promotional sms's?
I'm using the SIM in a mobile device and tethering over wi-fi on to my laptop and other devices.

You better buy a dongle which has soft WiFi feature. If MTNL has disconnection issues it can't be solved. Download a software for reconnecting. Someone above said about the software called 'reconnect'.

Back