MTNL Mumbai: Rs. 999 for Unlimited Data (3 Months Promotional Plan)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 37,888
V0LCANO619 said:
USB tethering!!
since i use usb dongle that is not an option for me. so i have to use third party tool for connection stability.

Could you please tell me, what avg speed could I get in daytime and nighttime in Mumbai? I didn't understand what do you mean by MTNL gives good speed in bsnl coverage. My brother got MTNL 3G enabled trump sim card yesterday, it is yet to be activated. If it gives good speed I could also buy one.

Michael clarke fan said:
Could you please tell me, what avg speed could I get in daytime and nighttime in Mumbai? I didn't understand what do you mean by MTNL gives good speed in bsnl coverage. My brother got MTNL 3G enabled trump sim card yesterday, it is yet to be activated. If it gives good speed I could also buy one.
Better get that card and test it in your region..to get a good hold..

In Mumbai and Delhi ie MTNL network, the speed will be around 2-2.5mbps. While roaming on BANK (outside Mumbai and Delhi), uii can expect higher speeds as bsnl has a faster network.

In short, in Mumbai you can expect 2-2.5 Mbps on mtnl3G.

Michael clarke fan said:
1-2 Mbps during daytime (Expect many people to take this offer and congest the network) :P
2.2 Mbps steady at night.

It is pretty good deal. I could use the sim card for two months in dongle, download loads of stuff for two months. And, after two months just use it in my smartphone for normal browsing stuff.

^^ Yup it would.
But I would suggest to get one with HSPA+ 21mbps support just to be future proof and better performance.

Back