MTNL (General) MTNL to upgrade broadband speed

• Thread starter Thread starter India_King
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 28,337
Yeah, I did the math too and it seemed pretty absurd. But then again, when an ISP gives you a 6GB FUP on 2mbps, you really ask yourself if they're thinking straight? Maybe they weren't thinking straight enough to give 6GB/day. You know them Babus...

Haha, it's 6GB limit for month. I guess I got lucky and their system fucked up for two days to give me 12 GB worth of speed, but now it has been 1 Mbps constant speed since my last post.

6Gb worth of limit for 2Mbps says a lot about how a bunch of morons are in charge of internet in India and how they always will be no matter which government comes into center. Then again, calling anything under than 1 Mbps with download limit "broadband" already showed is that years ago.

I can only hope that Kejriwal comes into control of Internet. Considering how he gives away electricity and water for free in exchange of votes, maybe he'll give 2Mbps Unlimited for free as well. We can only hope.

Here's my rendition of Joker kidnapping Kejri to lighten up the disastrous news of this 6GB limit:
8XufFCk.jpg

Strange. I thought I finished up my 2Mbps quota. I had lower speed for 2 days. But since morning today I am getting 2Mbps :)

Strange. I thought I finished up my 2Mbps quota. I had lower speed for 2 days. But since morning today I am getting 2Mbps :)

Same thing happened to me for two days. Don't worry, they'll get to you soon.

Which part of Delhi are you from? North, South, West, East.. which? Maybe it's region specific.

Hi. Am form delhi and using the TriB UL data-999. Am not getting the 2Mbps speed (Upto 2Mbps till 6 GB, 1Mbps afterwards)...

Called the customer care so many times, they told me you are getting the right speed.

Hi. Am form delhi and using the TriB UL data-999. Am not getting the 2Mbps speed (Upto 2Mbps till 6 GB, 1Mbps afterwards)...
Called the customer care so many times, they told me you are getting the right speed.

Did you try restarting your MTNL Modem?

Turn the modem off-on again and again until you get 2Mbps speed. I have to do 6-7 times before I get full 2Mbps speed.

Turn the modem off-on again and again until you get 2Mbps speed. I have to do 6-7 times before I get full 2Mbps speed.

Done that already...Speed am getting

4727190363.png

Please will someone send me the setting of IP address and DNS... maybe am using the wrong.

login to mtnl portal to check your this month usage. if it exceeds 6gb then no chance to get the speeds this month.

Back