Need additional router suggestions for my new Airtel connection with ZTE F670LV9.0 for coverage issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Deadboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 6,006
If you want 1gbps over wifi then best bet would be TP-Link archer Ax10 for 4.5k.
If not 1Gbps, would be a good one for at least 500Mbps?

Yeah, I guess that might be a bit much. Is 500Mbps a reasonable expectation?
It is not really unreasonable but over 5GHz it is kinda hard to even get around 600 Mbps unless the client supports it as mentioned by @wheatbread . Wifi 6 will be obvious choice here if you want to get those speeds but that again depends on the devices. So 500 Mbps might be doable for 5GHz if you have the hardware for it.

It is not really unreasonable but over 5GHz it is kinda hard to even get around 600 Mbps unless the client supports it as mentioned by @wheatbread . Wifi 6 will be obvious choice here if you want to get those speeds but that again depends on the devices. So 500 Mbps might be doable for 5GHz if you have the hardware for it.
I don't think my laptop supports Wifi 6 so I'll keep my expectations low for now lol Any suggestions?

DIR-816 has only Fast ethernet ports so speed will be limited to around 95Mbps (both ways).

Back