Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 111,094
@raman07 yes i have connected netgear r7000 router - works well.

on flipkart DG-GR1010 price is 1299rs. Can i buy it myself or i have to purchase from bsnl. If i purchase it from bsnl will they refund modem money when i will return their modem?

Last edited:
Those getting below 100 mbps on 1277 plan is due to fast ethernet port on ONT and not Gigabit ethernet. Presently i have ONT wity FE port and speed touches 98 mbps whereas earlier my LCO provided his own router having gigabit port for few days but sadly he has 777 plan activated and when i did speedtest, the speed initially shooted 150 mbps and then falls back to 56 mbps. I will again review with my 1277 plan as my new Syrotech router is on its way

Those who have jio fiber and bsnl fiber. Which one do you recommend?

How much is the first month bill for bsnl fiber? Is it going to be like this. Bill from the first month+Second month+Security?
I don't understand what is this security and how much it is?

My first bill is yet to be generated, but the advance i paid is shown like this
-- dead tinypic image removed --

Finally i got my FTTH connection, modem cost is 2500 + security deposit 777.

Last edited:
@anandharaja .. I got the 1277 plan.. Wiring was done two weeks prior. They gave me a WiFi modem. Model
GM2104G-W from genew.com

Speed is consistent and is good.
I don't know how much the whole bill would be as I haven't paid money to anyone (for wiring/modem).

The LCO and JTO who came were all friendly and knowledgeable. The JTO issued the modem.

The speed on WiFi is slower as expected. But I have attached the speed received when connected through lan.
Thanks for you information bro i got my connection.

Back