Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 111,094
@Sunny Puri Have tried complaining via 1504? Tell them you've been asking your local as well as regional exchanges on this matter and they are simply ignoring my request. Then they will give you the mail id of your sub-division engineer, and write an email stating your problem. You will get a reply for sure.

@Sunny Puri are you sure upload in your game is showing as 2 megabits or is it megabytes? but anyway follow the above advice for getting a resolution to your upload speed problem.

anyone else facing slow speed test results on fast.com today? speedtest.net and speedtest.googlefiber.net both seem ok though.

Can anyone post photo of first month bill of their ftth connection?
Last time when i had bsnl connection(2000rs plan) they sent me 4500rs bill in first month. I don't understand their security charges. How do they count it.
I want to get 777rs plan. I don't know how to calculate security charges and if i take modem(1600rs) from them then how much money they will return on taking back modem? I aksed LCO but they don't know.

well i know its written their clearly but problem is when you get surprised by bsnl.

According to the page.
No. installation charges - checked
(3a) 500rs for ont security and then each month rent 90rs or 1800rs annum. So how long i have keep paying 90rs additional for monthly rental? As long as i have connection?
If i purchase the ont from bsnl then do i still need to pay 500rs security? Or ONT security is taken only when its on rental?

Last edited:

Back