Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 111,094
Today the guy from bsnl came for activation he gave the username and the password but after entering in ppoe details the internet is not working. He doesn't know what to do and said the router is not working The router is D-Link DIR 600L and the ont provided by them was of BSNL and teracom written on it does anyone have any idea what's wrong with the connection

@Neal_gamer you can do it as mayank told, what the guy who came to my place did was to link the mac address of ONT so I put username and password there, from that I connected my router through bridge mode and I am using it's wifi (though my ONT also had wifi, but I did not find it to be stable, and most devices were not even able to obtain IP address from it)

@Tarang Taneja if authentication is your problem, change the security type in the wireless settings of the ont.

@mayank yadav how did you get the Rs 1091 plan. I am on the 777 plan.

this is my speedtest result

2NXY8Jq.jpg

Last edited:
@iwantfreeinternet I don't have any problem, I was just helping @Neal_gamer
BTW I am also on 777, but lately having some ping issues, and the connection has been down twice a month. It is good until and unless it disconnects, once that happens they take atleast 2 days to get it back up. The plan and quality of connection is super but what sucks is the quality of service

my plan is 650 which give 10mbps with fup limit 5gb/day then 2mbps unlimited. while i use this plan 3-4 years and since last year BSNL increased 10mbps unlimited without FUP but in website only how 2mbps.

Back