Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 111,094
@raman07 This is a Chinese ONU with model number HG323RW. They are rebranded by some Indian companies and LCOs to their own model number and Logos.
Link to the product page. The user manual is very hard to find. Not on the surface internet. I got a copy by connecting with their Chinese manufacturer by representing myself as a Distributor as they were reluctant to talk with a customer.
If you need that I will share

bsnl is just monetizing their userbase. just what irctc does to traffic to their website and mobile companies like mi do with their phones.

I can't decide weather i should buy ftth modem from flipkart (cost 1299rs) or take it from bsnl. I am not sure weather returning modem back to bsnl is an option later? Will i get back some of money on returning modem?
LCO said that you will get security deposit back. But security charges are separate thing i think. I don't know how much security i have to pay for 777rs plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upload speed is pathetic on BSNL FTTH i am getting only 2 mbps on streaming any game.Getting full upload only when i upload on youtube from my pc

@anandharaja Here is a Dropbox link to it https://goo.gl/ATgrgz

@Sunny Puri Just make a call to your local exchange, they will fix it. In my case, the problem was within the central exchange of my district. Took around 1 week to get a resolution.

Here are my results after a week
Capture.png

@abbyck I called so many times even meet with high level official in BSNL no resolve.They don't care anything

But in streaming in dont get more than 2-3 mb speed.Dont know why.

Last edited:

Back