New Airtel Broadband Plans For Bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter mS8^Y4prh8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 13,643
ah well. there is a box like 10 feet away from me right now. because it is just outside the wall in the room i am sitting right now.

i am not sure if this is the box they are talking about or some bigger box that is assigned to my sector.
Why don't you take a pic and post it here?

lol. i would wait for airtel to confirm. in that end that matters now that they have confirmed one thing... that 8mbps plans are indeed available in my area. :D

But i don't understand ..why they still restrict the upload speed at 1mbps on FTTH plans ..If it were on ADSL network ,we can understand ..but FTTH too? They think indians will tolerate whatever shitty plans they provide? And take a pic and post it on their twitter acc :D they will atleast know you have box near you and they can provide it without much delay.

beh. they work on their own timelines. anything i post online or on twitter result in a phone call from an ignorant customer care representative.

if only airtel had decent programmers who know shit about using apis and stuff to create user accessible data maps.

still in Basavanagudi,Bangalore max speed available is 2 mbps.. these bugers r not ready to upgrade to 8 mbps plan

lol. came to post here that maybe 8mbps is too much speed for their network so they lowered it to make it available in more areas :D

lol. came to post here that maybe 8mbps is too much speed for their network so they lowered it to make it available in more areas :D

Its still 8 Mbps. LOL There was a dust in my laptop screen which made it look like 6 Mbps :D and i noticed it after posting

Back