New BSNL Broadband Plans for Chennai

Self care will never show circle specific plans as per my experience. Best thing to do is to visit your nearest exchange and give a request to customer care. They will change it with in 24 hours

in selfcare for me its under modify services >change of tariff plan

note i notice something this month. i opted for bill as email so that 10 Rs discount can be availed but when august bill got updated i got opted out of that service, i did not do anything. i think they made some changes to selfcare.

if you cant find, contact customer care via twitter or using feedback option on top of selfcare.

Self care will never show circle specific plans as per my experience. Best thing to do is to visit your nearest exchange and give a request to customer care. They will change it with in 24 hours

It depends on the staff in the exchange. It can take any number of days. Earlier, it used to take anywhere from 4 hours to 24 hours in my place (Srivilliputhur, TN). However, these days, it is done in 5 minutes!!!

My friend lives in a tier-II city. It takes multiple visits (on multiple days) to get anything done.

I am using Broadband, can I eligible for this new plan. Or only Fiber connection can get this offer?

this looks like great plan but upload speeds are concern in bsnl

whether bsnl can provide 20 mbps speed.are they upgrading lines? is providing 20mbps is possible over adsl connection.anyone using this plan.

Kalyan_1980 pothi Idhayakani Antony Gijo

The plan is not available in Selfcare. Only from the Bsnl exchange, we can change to this plan.

I requested for "BBG Combo ULD 699 CS243" plan change from the Bsnl exchange, they have changed it instantly.
I have enquired about 699 broadband plan, there are 4 different plans available in 699, you have to mention CS243 (BBG Combo ULD 699 CS243) to avail 20 MBPS Speed with 700 GB FUP + Unlimited Calling ( Only for Chennai Circle and also speed depends on technical feasibility)

My SNR is too low so they have caped me for only 10 MBPS speed to avoid frequent disconnection.

Back