New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Existing Silver plan is 1001.82 (Inclusive of taxes) and we used to get 10 OTT apps (i.e. if you take long term plans) and we can now compare it to Gold plan which was published today which costs 1180 (Inclusive of taxes) and we get 150Mbps speed, Unlimited data and 11 OTT apps.

So, what do you guys think, Is it ok to shell 180 rupees extra to get these benefits?

Good luck getting Airtel FTTH outside of metro cities.
it’s available in my city, which isn’t a metro. airtel has expanded rapidly in last few months. available in 125+ cities,

Existing Silver plan is 1001.82 (Inclusive of taxes) and we used to get 10 OTT apps (i.e. if you take long term plans) and we can now compare it to Gold plan which was published today which costs 1180 (Inclusive of taxes) and we get 150Mbps speed, Unlimited data and 11 OTT apps.

So, what do you guys think, Is it ok to shell 180 rupees extra to get these benefits?
Absolutely!

well if you know where to look for things OTT provide maybe its not if you are okay with 100mbps

In noida, Noida authority is demanding 17cr from airtel to give them permission to lay fiber cable. Their work is held up since February. This might be the way so that Mota bhai grips the area tightly.
Source of this info ? I stay very near to Logix Mall, and while my society is not having Airtel Fiber (only their copper line till 40 Mbps), the society next to me has Airtel Fiber, with every speed tier.

well if you know where to look for things OTT provide maybe its not if you are okay with 100mbps
Well, you have put more doubts in my mind now :). I am ok with current silver plan (100Mbps is no slower speed). Could you enlighten me on your statement "Where to look for things OTT provide?"

Back