New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Jio has upgraded my 250 Mbps plan to 300 Mbps with Unlimited data and symmetric DL and UL speeds. Just received a text message. But it says that this is effective 5 September.
They said "they will upgrade on 5th", not "they have upgraded". Read the message properly.

I switched to ACT just because Jio folks were capping upload speeds and I see this announcement today. So I'll stay with ACT for this month and after reading some "Realtime" reviews about UL speeds and UL data, I'll switch back to Jio. Anyways JioFiber is prepaid so I'll keep the equipment aside.

Source of this info ? I stay very near to Logix Mall, and while my society is not having Airtel Fiber (only their copper line till 40 Mbps), the society next to me has Airtel Fiber, with every speed tier.
Multiple sources. From Noida authority as well as from airtel.

Source of this info ? I stay very near to Logix Mall, and while my society is not having Airtel Fiber (only their copper line till 40 Mbps), the society next to me has Airtel Fiber, with every speed tier.
Multiple sources. From Noida authority as well as from airtel.

Bronze plan won't be upgraded to new Silver, I guess. I have not received any SMS. Anybody on bronze plan got upgrade message?

To my understanding, Jio has given an opportunity for existing silver customers to recharge with existing plan and still migrate to Gold plan saving 180 rupees per month (Considering you are recharging quarterly) and you also save 400 rupees, if you have citi bank credit card.

Not influencing anyone, just my opinion.
I have already recharged with semi annual silver plan 3 days ago and availed the Citibank offer. Can someone please tell me if I can do another 6 month recharge of silver plan now and still get the upgrade to 999 gold plan ?

Last edited:

Back