New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
For Diamond users Symetrical Speeds is the only upgrade. No changes in the Speed plan?
Diamond is still 500 Mbps. FUP has increased (4000 GB).
Ok let's guess... Jio will replace Chinese devices with Samsung or Nokia routers due to anti Chinese sentiment?
Lol no. Or not that I know of.

@bigman91 Good. Some more hardware equipment to be available at lower than usual prices most likely (Jio branded). Backend work is ongoing.
Multiple sources. From Noida authority as well as from airtel.
Oh ok. Cool.

I still don't have any sms. I hope it is not like last time when they did not give me the double data vouchers and had to fight a long drawn battle for that.

Source of this info ? I stay very near to Logix Mall, and while my society is not having Airtel Fiber (only their copper line till 40 Mbps), the society next to me has Airtel Fiber, with every speed tier.
Bro I can one up you on this airtel has given fiber in my society to all appartments and a block villas but stopped their work for b and c block waiting for fiber for last 5 years. RIP airtel if jio comes I will say fck off to airtel if at all it cost me 10 k to get jio fiber in my house.

I still don't have any sms. I hope it is not like last time when they did not give me the double data vouchers and had to fight a long drawn battle for that.
That's weird. I have all the DD vouchers and used 2 of them this month (they stack up).

@Kartikfaridabad Yeah, looks like a political issue. Nevertheless, let's hope for more competition so that price and service improves.

For everyone, it was automatic credit of vouchers. I had to escalate this to pgportal, then only did they budge and provided me with the vouchers.

Bronze plan won't be upgraded to new Silver, I guess. I have not received any SMS. Anybody on bronze plan got upgrade message?
I am currently on Bronze plan (active till 12th September). Got an SMS at 8.30 pm, saying that I'll be upgraded to 100 Mbps Unlimited (download=upload) on 5th September.

You should get the message on the registered mobile number.

Back