No Bridge Mode in ZTE F670LV9.0

• Thread starter Thread starter barryhues
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 39,409
ISP
Airtel
Hello,
I recently got a new Airtel Xstream Broadband connection and was provided with ZTE F670LV9.0 router. I tried to configure Bridge mode but couldn't find any option for it in WAN profile settings. Previously I had BSNL FTTH and Bridge mode was easily configured without any hassle. Please help me how can I enable bridge mode on my router. I live in UP West

Well, there's a workaround I observed, but no idea whether it will work for you and for how long!
I observed that when I got a static IP, they change you to a subnet which is not behind CG-NAT. You can request for the static IP to be cancelled. They remove your static IP, but you are still in the subnet with a static IP.
I was behind CG-NAT before getting a static IP, now I have a dynamic IP without CG-NAT

Upvote 0
That change could be a short lived. At this juncture I am not keen on Static IP. But looks like Airtel was the last ISP. Don't know about Youbroadband but Spectra changed to CGNAT long ago in Pune. In my area there are only 3 players Tata, Microscan and Airtel

Upvote 0
@MrGordon hey mate you still using the airtel's zte ONT? if yes would you mind confirming your FW version please, tryna work out if the below is the latest one as I got a refurb'd ONT and everything except the WAN page is pretty much unlocked/configurable, like DNS, DMZ, Port binding, new WAN profiles etc etc, or is it the norm for ZTE's? Unsure if fac reset occurs during service provisioning or not, or I just got super lucky here, cheers mate

ZTE F670LV9.0 V9.0.10P18N2B V9.0.10P10N2

Upvote 0

Back