No Bridge Mode in ZTE F670LV9.0

• Thread starter Thread starter barryhues
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 39,409
ISP
Airtel
Hello,
I recently got a new Airtel Xstream Broadband connection and was provided with ZTE F670LV9.0 router. I tried to configure Bridge mode but couldn't find any option for it in WAN profile settings. Previously I had BSNL FTTH and Bridge mode was easily configured without any hassle. Please help me how can I enable bridge mode on my router. I live in UP West

The method still works for me, but it seems like I cannot maintain more than one PPPoE connection at a time. So if my ZTE router has an active PPPoE connection then my TP-Link router won't get a PPPoE connection. If my TP Link router has a PPPoE connection and I start using my ZTE router, I lose session on my TP Link router. Had to remove LAN cable from my Smart TV since it was connected to my ZTE router lol, fortunately my TP Link router is close enough to get almost full signal on WiFi so it's like whatever.

ripbozo never got to try double speed hack, not like i would have put effort into that hack anyways

Upvote 0
@xtroDe that's normal, you obviously cannot have multiple ppoe connections.. If you want to use your TP-Link as an access point use ZTE for ppoe...

Upvote 0
@eatpepsi That's logical yes, but I used to maintain two PPPoE connections lol, both with different IP addresses on both routers. Other users reported similar findings and it was pretty funny, but alas Airtel finally patched it out at least for me.

Upvote 0
@xtroDe so you would technically have two separate connections? Independent speeds? Independent FUP?

Upvote 0
Wow that's super.. Maybe I should try it on my ZTE and report back...

Upvote 0
It seems the bridge mode is no longer possible.

All the settings on the router are disabled now, so can't change it myself (without rooting the router)

And when contacted the 121, they clearly denied to allow bridge mode. When I mentioned I have a corporate connection, then also they emphasised that bridge mode is not available for any Airtel connection.

Upvote 0

Back