No Tamil feed in Cartoon Network

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 12,212
My personal view - I prefer Tom chatting to Jerry in English than Hindi or Tamil (.Slap.... Tom and Jerry never chat :rofl: )

I hate cartoon channels and for which i think i am paying Rs. 50 pm for those channels.....................

Thank god Tamil audio was back or else there would have been a regional fight.
this isnt a regional fight tat guy told kalyan to learn hindi so only.Regional languages arent that cheap when compared to hindi:mad:

this isnt a regional fight tat guy told kalyan to learn hindi so only.Regional languages arent that cheap when compared to hindi:mad:

It is happening all the time here. Those kinds of people force us to hate Hindi.

Did anybody watch "EON KID - Power Punch":thumbsup: yesterday and day before Yesterday from 3:00 PM to 9:30 PM. It was very nice,:yahoo: I watched it. THis is the first time i watch a channel continously for 6.5 hours. :dance::dance::dance: I never watch any channel countinously for 6.5 hours (even i did not switch to other channel during adv). But this weekend i did it. WOOOW Cartoon Network Rocks with Tamil Language in Tata Sky. :yahoo:

Did anybody watch "EON KID - Power Punch":thumbsup: yesterday and day before Yesterday from 3:00 PM to 9:30 PM. It was very nice,:yahoo: I watched it. THis is the first time i watch a channel continously for 6.5 hours. :dance::dance::dance: I never watch any channel countinously for 6.5 hours (even i did not switch to other channel during adv). But this weekend i did it. WOOOW Cartoon Network Rocks with Tamil Language in Tata Sky. :yahoo:

Another Cartoon in this forum :hysterical:

Another Cartoon in this forum :hysterical:
He is like a kid in our forum...........:thumbsup: and we enjoy his posting very much you newbie:thumbsup:..........welcome to the forum newbie aswin........:thumbsup:. I hope you dont become a cartoon in this forum:hysterical:take it easy just a joke:hysterical:

He is like a kid in our forum...........:thumbsup: and we enjoy his posting very much

:dance::dance::dance:

Hindi is not 'a' or 'the' national language. We have only official languages; hindi is included as an official language.

It is happening all the time here. Those kinds of people force us to hate Hindi.

So you have agreed that you guys hate Hindi :yahoo:

Regarding the official and national language status, it is better if you can update your GK. As far as Republic of India is concerned, the official language is HINDI. That is why it is called as a National Language of India Here is the extract from wikipedia: (Languages of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

The official language of the Republic of India is Hindi, and its subsidiary official language is English.[8]
The individual states can legislate their own official languages, depending on their linguistic demographics. For example, the state of Tamil Nadu has Tamil as its sole official language, while the state of Jammu and Kashmir has Kashmiri, Urdu and Dogri as its official languages.

Now its up to you people to decide whether you live PRIMARILY in India or in your state. I stay in Maharashtra but I am an Indian first and I cannot cannot cannot hate Hindi at any costs.

Can some one tell me which languages has got the more number of mother tongue in the world........

Back