No Tamil feed in Cartoon Network

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 12,212
I dont know, but in INDIA its TELUGU. :dance:

No, I think it is HINDI which is mostly spoken all over INDIA. Again you are wrong but sorry i have to point it, if u feel bad then tell me. i will tellyou are genius in pointing it is Telugu only :whistle:

No, I think it is HINDI which is mostly spoken all over INDIA. Again you are wrong but sorry i have to point it, if u feel bad then tell me. i will tellyou are genius in pointing it is Telugu only :whistle:
I am talking about the world certainly india it is Hindi Only...........

Hindi is the 3rd Most Spoken language in the World behind Mandarin [ Chinese ] and English.

Tamil is the 17th Most Commonly Spoken language in the World.

Telugu is in 21st Place.

Something special about Tamil is Its the Only Indian Language which is Widely Spoken in 3 Countries in the World, India - Malaysia and Srlilanka and In Srilanka, it shares the National language Status with Sinhalese.

Vaazhga Tamizh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Source : KryssTal : The 30 Most Spoken Languages in the World

I am talking about the world certainly india it is Hindi Only...........

Yes man I know that and that is why i have quoted that person and not your post:hysterical: read his post carefully and then mine to what i have replied to him.

Anyway now to your question i think English is mostly spoken all over the world, correct me if you know any other.

Yes man I know that and that is why i have quoted that person and not your post:hysterical: read his post carefully and then mine to what i have replied to him.

Anyway now to your question i think English is mostly spoken all over the world, correct me if you know any other.

Please give a look to the previous message, before you question.
Just to ensure, whether you got the answer.:whistle:

Hindi is the 3rd Most Spoken language in the World behind Mandarin [ Chinese ] and English.

Tamil is the 17th Most Commonly Spoken language in the World.

Telugu is in 21st Place.

Something special about Tamil is Its the Only Indian Language which is Widely Spoken in 3 Countries in the World, India - Malaysia and Srlilanka and In Srilanka, it shares the National language Status with Sinhalese.

Vaazhga Tamizh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Source : KryssTal : The 30 Most Spoken Languages in the World

Hey Karthik even in Singapore Tamil is widely spoken language:dance:

You have not answered to my question. My question is :
"Can some one tell me which languages has got the more number of mother tongue in the world........ "
and the answer for the question is Chinese............

but aswin you were correct on your part stating that English is the most spoken language all around the world but my question was that of which language has got the more number of mother tongue speaking people..........means english language does not have large number of mother tongue people......meaning the mother tongue people of english are mostly located in UK, USA, Australia, New Zeland, Canada.........where else tell me........

Back