NOKIA G-2425G-A ONT is COOKED

• Thread starter Thread starter DakshK579
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2,672
@TJ10 @tr1k0N4 actually what I am saying is that if you go over to the Airtel Mywifi section where it gives data like how many devices are connected etc things there is a router detail option that time when I checked my router firmware status it always says upgrade required so I am not saying we can manage router firmware via Thanks app, we can see if any upgrade is available on that page.

For now, TR069 has locked because of selling of ONT's & Supervisor said they won't unlock it back as they said it's not allowed to do these things here

too late to view this post, lastweek due to fiber cut near the router i have enabled TR069 to close the ticket as manual close is not possible. i left alone like this, Yesterday they have pushed the update to router.

Now default admin/admin also not working.

@shann9999 Really sad for you bro well but now you are done totally so if needed you would need to reset the ONT only now even Telnet would stop now & after reset if you do reset please have us know that your ONT changes from ALCL to BRTI too.

In my case TR069 after update manually pushed it to become BRTI Back

The Nokia G-2425G-A device at my parents's place is rebooting every 5 mins for the past 3 days or so. All the 4 LAN ports on it are set to Bridge mode and actual PPPoE connection happens on an OpenWrt router connected to LAN1 of G-2425G-A.

We have informed the local LCO / technician but they have not done anything till now (either onsite or backend) to fix this issue.

Will factory resetting the G-2425G-A fix the issue?

We have Airtel Fiber 100 Mbps PREPAID connection.

Mine was behaving same way a month back. Got it replaced with a dasan h660.

Back