Nokia Lumia Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter zeitgeist
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 12,139
ok. you are just turning into a pr spokesperson for Nokia. stop posting public relations material from nokia unless it has relevant content.

i do not see anything new in it except for Nokia honking their own horn. no launch dates. no availability details. just the usual. we have done this. we are going to do that. all of what they are saying has been already announced and no one gives a shite.

You think the article is useless? WOW!

Even I do not find anything wrong with the Article posted. I see tons of "Useless" posts/threads posted regarding Andriod apps but that is allowed.

i just wanted to know what exactly new did Nokia reveal in that blog post. nothing more. he just posted a link. no mention about what was being revealed through that link. i have no idea why that comment was taken so seriously.do i find anything wrong with that link? no. because it comes from an official source and not some random online blog. still interested in knowing what exactly was useful in that blog post.

The problem is that, Nokia is not doing wonders so, even this shitty PR poop looks like something new.

- We will also bring Cinemagraph and updates to Smart Group Shot to the existing Lumia devices with some additional surprises to make photo shooting and sharing as easy as possible. Additional new features for all Lumia devices will include:
- A new Start screen look and feel, familiar from Windows Phone 8, giving you a whole new look the moment you unlock your phone
- Ringtone maker app to selected markets to create a personal ringtone
- Contact share app updated to support sharing over Bluetooth in addition to SMS and email
- Bluetooth file transfer to send media files via Bluetooth from your Lumia device to any other phone

New and exclusive apps continue to be launched in the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Coming up, there is Zynga’s smash hit games Draw Something and Words with Friends, new apps from Bloomberg, WhatsApp, Groupon and a whole lot more.

If anybody has used WP7, they would know that above mentioned things are "NEW" in Windows Phone. Though it might be present in Symbian, iOS and Android earlier :)
Why Nokia mentioned in PR? I guess because they officially never mentioned it earlier. All we knew about these features from Blogs/Leaks/Rumors earlier :D

Back