• Thread starter Thread starter honey01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3,994

honey01

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Lionsgate has today updated its release schedule, setting the Zac Efron and Robert DeNiro comedyDirty Grandpa for release on December 25, 2015 and Now You See Me 2 for June 10, 2016.

Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine are all set to reprise their roles with Jon M. Chu directing the sequel from a script by Ed Solomon and Pete Chiarelli. Alex Kurtzma and Bobby Cohen are producing.

Now You See Me 2 will open opposite the video game adaptation Uncharted.

Lionsgate Sets Dates for Now You See Me 2 and Dirty Grandpa - ComingSoon.net

Last edited:
Control Shift V man...

Daniel Radcliffe to Appear in Now You See Me 2 - ComingSoon.net

Harry Potter as Michael Caine's son in Now You See Me 2? It's happening! HeyUGuys tells us they got a chance to talk to Michael Caine, who dropped this surprise on them:

"There's a sequel to Now You See Me and we're shooting in London. I shoot in December, the whole of December in London, and my son is Harry Potter. I thought it'd be funny, me and Daniel Radcliffe as father and son."

Daniel Radcliffe, Lizzy Caplan and Jay Chou officially on board Now You See Me 2

Though Michael Caine let the word slip last month, the idea that Daniel Radcliffe would appear in Now You See Me 2 has largely been confined to unconfirmed status until now. Lionsgate has officially announced that Radcliffe, Lizzy Caplan and Jay Chou are aboard the sequel.

The plot finds the gang back together to face a new enemy (probably Radcliffe since he’s playing the son of Caine's Arthur Tressler, Walter) who recruits them for a fresh heist.

‘Now You See Me 2′ Official Cast and Plot Revealed

Lionsgate has now officially revealed the cast and synopsis for Now You See Me 2, confirming Radcliffe and Caplan’s roles in the process. Radcliffe’s character is called Walter and Caplan’s is called Lula, which means that she’ll be playing a new character rather than replacing Fisher in the role of Henley Reeves. The other new addition is Taiwanese actor Jay Chou (The Green Hornet), who will play a character called Li. Here’s the synopsis:

One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation with their mind-bending spectacles, the Four Horsemen resurface in Now You See Me 2 only to find themselves face to face with a new enemy who enlists them to pull off their most dangerous heist yet.

ktpbsrD.jpg

First Look at the Cast of Now You See Me: The Second Act - ComingSoon.net

Back