Now you See Me

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 5,834
Heh. Hustle finale was epic too :-D

x720 said:
Haha! The ending was typical Hustle-esque. I'm quite happy that its running sold out everyday :-D
Certainly deserves more hype than the likes of Hangover et al.
Cough. This is where I am going tomorrow. :/

lol. In Gurgaon and here in Mumbai, it seemed quite full for the evening slot!I'd gone at around 11:30 in the mornning and it was empty :p

This is for the morning Show only. :P But this is a first for me. Have never been to such an empty house. LOL.

5:20PM show at PVR MGF was 80% full. I personally avoid buying tickets online because of the stupid extra charges. I am assuming lots of people do that too. Especially on weekdays.

Rs. 25 per ticket plus service tax.
In the name of convenience fees. Straight out of Ticketmaster's business model.
I am surprised that buying tickets from their kiosks do not cost extra. I had to use one of them today because the line on their counter was way too long.
I do not get it. People would pay using card on the counter but would not use their kiosks which are so much faster in comparison to dealing with the idiots sitting on their counters.

chromaniac said:
I mean I love the fact that it is an out and out feel good movie. no one dies. bad guys suffer. good guys even though they are con men came out just fine.
morgan freeman did no wrong yet he was pinned as the mastermind and probably prosecuted for it.
first 1 hour was great and the next one they didn't revealed anything but added more to the plot holes instead of explaining it.
maybe they will in the sequel. last one hour was so ridiculous i was hoping they come with a better explanation instead they added more to it.

Back