OEM versions of Windows 8 eligible for free downgrade to Windows 7 Professional

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3,767
in any case, i no longer trust Kaspersky with anything now :D

turn on the windows firewall as well if you want that extra protection. after a couple of weeks, if you think you need more, then go for alternatives.

no use installing third party solutions right away. if things do not work well, you would blame microsoft for creating the shitty Windows 8. :\

in any case, i no longer trust Kaspersky with anything now :D

turn on the windows firewall as well if you want that extra protection. after a couple of weeks, if you think you need more, then go for alternatives.

no use installing third party solutions right away. if things do not work well, you would blame microsoft for creating the shitty Windows 8. :\
its good total pc care soft , ur reason ?

and i will blame microsoft any way for creating win8 :P

it's a software made by a russian company with a founder who has deep ties to the russian government? plus, if windows defender and windows firewall is good enough, why add bloat to your installation? just yesterday, people were complaining that their antivirus was flagging links on the forum as malware. when it was not. overprotection is not always a good thing.

i guess whatever works for you. i have been using microsoft security essentials (on windows 7) and windows defender (on windows 8) for a long long time. have not had ANY security related problem on my computer.

1st of all have to create window backup disk they r not giving any OS disks .. :(

Windows 8 Single Language Digital Product Key

lol. that sounds like the basic version :D

If you remember there is no basic version like thingy with windows 8.
Windows 8 RT for ARM devices
Windows 8 for retail use
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8 Ent For volume purpose.

Back