OEM versions of Windows 8 eligible for free downgrade to Windows 7 Professional

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 3,767
All the major Computer Manufacturers/Assemblers are shipping systems with Windows 8.Not just in India but in States as well.

feel free to ask any questions. i have spent enough time in windows 8 to know the basic stuff :Dfirst thing you need to do is run windows update and install all the patches. latest patch tuesday release was yesterday so you have a lot of downloading to do!

I am actually not fed up as I don't realize the difference till the time tiles comes up.Ribbon is fine, gives a lot of options.

whenever i download an setup of some software and tries to execute it never works. I have to select run as admin every single time.Day before yesterday something else messed up. and now my Digital signatures do not work. Cant even reinstall. And my most of the work depends on working of digital signatures.

There is something wrong with your operating system, try posting in support forums.

Overall experience too... I am not comfy with this version of windows. There are no new feature that keep me to this. I am very much more comfy with windows 7. To add to it that i have used windows 8 from the date it leaked out in final form. I have also tried to do a sfc /scannow which checks the integrity of the DLL files and other important files and did not find any bug.

Back