ott jio complimentary issues with paid subscription

ISP
bsnl
ok so i signed in first time in stb box with my registered number but then i changed number registered with fibre now again i changed no back to very first mobile number. now the thing is sites like Hotstar zee5 etc. are both showing jio complimentary pack. like i have now 2 accounts with zee5 with different numbers and i have used both numbers in stb so in both accounts of zee5. complimentary pack is active and i bought 4k plan of zee5 which i cannot use due to jio complimentary plan. is there any way to delink my mobile from all apps in jio stb box. zee5 has said if jio complimentary is active, 4k premium plan will not work

This is very complicated.
I also faced similar issue last year. I had subscribed to Zee5 through Amazon stick, so plan was subscribed via Amazon account linked to my number. Later when I wanted to add Zee5 through Jio OTT plan, it was not allowing as I had some other plan on same number. I contacted Amazon support to remove their plan. Amazon support helped in removing account from that number after which I was able to link Zee5 through Jio OTT plan.
You need to check who can help here- Zee or Jio.

zee5 has said i need to contact jio but jio always repelies like a bot that you cant do anything abou tthis as it is complimentary. should not zee5 activate and give priority to my 4k plan?

Back