Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,160
There is certainly reason to worry .What are the other Bharati customers nearby says ?:rofl:

no need to worry. u r lucky guy. enjoy the 1:1 ratio speeds............:thumbsup:

be happy with what you are getting ! For me, i am happy; as i always get 512kbps or above on a 256Kbps connection ! Now, i get almost 1Mbps and not excited much as it may drop anytime ! From the first day onwards i am getting 512/512 or more in download/upload ! Quite happy ! thanks to BSNL :) ! Never made me cry till now (other than Customer Care)Enjoy.. Download more :)

i have to restart my modem after 15minutes to get 2mb speed:P

Airtel again seems be having international connectivity issues again, just started 10 min ago, heavy ping and packet loss to international destinations.Ping statistics for 206.190.60.37: Packets: Sent = 28, Received = 25, Lost = 3 (10% loss),Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 493ms, Maximum = 810ms, Average = 561msControl-C

i concur,they are private and give worst service.56k better than airtel.Whats the point to charge exorbitant amt when you cant provide decent service.govt should nationalize airtel.

Pings have always been high with Airtel, but no data loss problem as of now for me, was definitely dropping packets a couple of days back, but was fixed after a while.Ping statistics for 206.190.60.37:Packets: Sent = 56, Received = 56, Lost = 0 (0% loss),Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:Minimum = 357ms, Maximum = 521ms, Average = 388ms

Back