Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,161
Just checked with the Airtel service engineer....he confirmed there is a problem in airtel...as the cable from Delhi to Chennai has been cut yesterday and it wud take atleast a couple of days to rectify the problem....lets see how long it lasts now....:wall:

wtf. i am doomed for these days then. i simply cannot work! at least the forum is performing well.heh try pinging skins.be :D

i am being told a fiber got cut in gurgaon.It would take less than a day to fix it.all the load in on 1 cable

huge packet losshmm wire is cut in gurgaon and chandigarh is experiencing slow speeds on some sitesorkut and facebook is tooo slow

hi !! i am using this 1mbps UL plan for airtel.i was getting speed boosts for 10mins or so then i re-started the modem and clicked on a file to download and the speeds were :O not going more than 20kbps !! i checked the modem settings they were fine so i thought its windows problem formatted it still teh same test another modem 220bx then also same !! tried to restore too but no luck .currently using 220bxipls help me asap guysEDIT:- also want to buy a router and a modem or 2 in one.after searching i got these products but i donno which one is better ?Netgear DG834G & Linksys WAG200Gor i should Buy a seperate ADSL Modem and a Router ? better setup ?//thanks

LoL you formatted...!......I got nothing else to contribute :(

Back