Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
so ppl r still getting double speeds ?

duh who wants slow torrent speeds over slow surfing speeds?

Lol I do cos all the sites I visit are not loading and downloading is a chore on limewire, link-removed etc!

so ppl r still getting double speeds ?

double speeds???? We are not even getting our normal speeds today. But I think in Delhi they stopped the double speeds like 2 months ago.

limewire... not the best software to download stuff. i hope you have got anti x wares updated on your machine!good thing that the forum is hosted in singapore otherwise it would have been slow too :D

limewire... not the best software to download stuff. i hope you have got anti x wares updated on your machine!

good thing that the forum is hosted in singapore otherwise it would have been slow too :D

Lol I use Limewire only in time of desperation and with a Mac I dont worry abt the pesky trojans etc.

Two diff Airtel CC told me that they will be re-routing and things should be "definitely be okay by tomorrow.

Do you think he was fibbing???

well im gettin 18kbps on link-removed now i was gettin 3 earlier ! and any south delhi guys not getting double speeds ? mine stopped yesterday night ! it was fine till tuesday

Speeds are back to normal for me. Youtube vids playing without buffering.

I'm from Noida and I've been getting really slow speeds since morning. Called customer service and they did say it's a problem from there end and it'll be fixed in four hours. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes.
Getting only 48 kbps

Egypt, India and Gulf Arab countries are facing issues with internet connectivity due to a breakdown in the international undersea cable network. Egypt has said that it could take several days before normal connectivity is restored in these countries. Egyptian ministry added in its statement: “This cut has affected Internet services [...]

Internet access disrupted in India and Egypt

Back