Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
"distrusted" loledit: ok the first post is fixed now :)

Still get double speeds @night.....
the double speeds have been discontinued for some areas....:P

Just called CC again. The problem should be fixed by tom:mad: I think maybe its a Delhi problem. Its quite weird since on some sites and even torrents I am getting 600kbps speeds and on the major ones (link-removed, Apple,etc) 80 to 100 kbps! Videos are fine on Youtube but on Daily motion they dont take forever!

I am in central delhi and have a 512kbps plan. Double speeds on the 256 went 3 months ago and hence I switched to the 512 plan

Aha! This cable wud be very crucial in war days! It gets cut once or twice every year, now.

right. cutting the cable would be a great way to take revenge on a country.

yeah, when i first read title, i thought someone claimed that internet in India and Egypt is very insecure and noone should trust.

this backup line is so slow. hardly giving any speeds. shudnt backup line give atleast 60-70% speed if not full 100%. This is hardly 10-15%.plus its just early morning. offices must have just started so its going to go slow even further now

called up 1504 to inquire why speeds are slow...just for the sake of it.... and i got the famous :yahoo::yahoo:"hum ko nahin maloom":yahoo::yahoo: reply from the auntyji on the other side....

Back