Pay just half when you buy TS recharge voucher from indiaplaza.in

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 27,840
I have tried futurebazaar.com and waiting for courier..Try It it works! but you will receive only by courierregardsram

how do we get the recharge pin no . is it tru email or sms

The process is simple and it is well explained in this thread. Please read from the 1st thread to understand properly and also go giftmate.co.in website too

I am yet to receive the PIN No./Coupon No. of TS Recharge Voucher against one order. The status is still showing as “Shipped” in the column of Shipped/Cancelled Orders of My Account page from 20.3.08. I hv got the confirmation mail also giving Order No. There is also no reply to my mail sent y/day.

But I hv recd the PIN No. of one order, ordered on the same day. I don't know how long I hv to wait.

U will not receive any email for tht ... Just goto myaccount section and click on "Shipped Recharge Voucher Details" ... There u will find ur PIN ...

I am yet to receive the PIN No./Coupon No. of TS Recharge Voucher against one order. The status is still showing as “Shipped” in the column of Shipped/Cancelled Orders of My Account page from 20.3.08. I hv got the confirmation mail also giving Order No. There is also no reply to my mail sent y/day.

But I hv recd the PIN No. of one order, ordered on the same day. I don't know how long I hv to wait.

Last time, I had to wait for 4 days - ordered on sunday, and got the code on thursday; order status was 'shipped' from the next day.

I have ordered another voucher on friday, yet to get the code till today - tuesday. Order status is 'shipped'.

If it says shipped, it will be available under myaccounts --> Recharge vouchers ( shipped )... pick it up from there... no email reaches you with the voucher nos. I ordered yesterday morning and my status is still pending auth... CC of indiaplaza whom i spoke to again a few mins back says... they only manually update paymate transactions and it will be done by latest today evening or tomorrow... So u need to wait for 2 days if status is "pending authorization " ... whatever happens dont cancel the order... even if it does not appear after 2 biz days call their CC at 080-40617000 ... They guys are polite and prompt.

indiaplaza guys CS people are good. They are dealing the customers properly some times they even call you that RV are shipped kingly check your account status. I am happy with Indiaplaza and also Giftmate CS people too:thumbsup:

Definitely !!!! spoke to giftmate twice.... one for my transaction delay and the second to thank them for their prompt service, 2 mins after my first call...

If it says shipped, it will be available under myaccounts --> Recharge vouchers ( shipped )... pick it up from there... no email reaches you with the voucher nos.

Not correct. I had to wait for more than 3 days, even after the status was 'shipped' in my accounts. Even today, my account shows 'shipped', but I haven't got the voucher no. yet.

Back