Pinnacle TV Tuner not detecting Tata sky DTH - please help

• Thread starter Thread starter balamv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 9,491

balamv

ISP
Airtel
HI Gurus,Just not I bought pinnacle TV tuner card for my laptop and i am haivng Tata Sky.He has given one CDTV Tuner cardExtension USB cableHardware is Pinnacle analog stick 170e and he said he has give one more cable and he asked me to use this, so that you can view tata sky i your laptop.I have installed and it is not detecting any channles, but i can listen radios, am i have done anything wrong or the shop keeper cheated me... It is 4.1k, please help me on this,Where I have to go and change any settings? Pl help

Pl find the images of the setuphttp://www.thanve.com/Tata Sky/

I dont know the cable name.. it has come along with the tuner card and as it is analog, the shopper had given some other cable, using that i connected.. pl visit thanve.com/tataksy for the images.

If scanning for channels is not working you could try Composite/S-Video options in your software. Which software are you using?

Hi Kreacher,Thanks for your reply. I tried with both the video options, it is scanning for both the options, but it is not showing the result channels. At last it says no channels. Pinnacle TV pro software am using. It is succesfully scaned for radio channels..

HI Gurus,

Just not I bought pinnacle TV tuner card for my laptop and i am haivng Tata Sky.

He has given one CD
TV Tuner card
Extension USB cable

Hardware is Pinnacle analog stick 170e and he said he has give one more cable and he asked me to use this, so that you can view tata sky i your laptop.

I have installed and it is not detecting any channles, but i can listen radios, am i have done anything wrong or the shop keeper cheated me... It is 4.1k, please help me on this,

Where I have to go and change any settings? Pl help

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/press/pctv/pctv_presspictures/PP_PCTV_Analog_Stick_%28170e%29_EN.pdf

Back