Pinnacle TV Tuner not detecting Tata sky DTH - please help

• Thread starter Thread starter balamv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 9,491
HI Kreacher,

Thanks. will this work for Pinnacle tuner card? I download it. But this also not working... when I select the source as pinnacle analog stick, my system just hangs and came out. Some times it throws the error dsdrv4 file is missing.

Anyways, can anyone help me on this Tata Sky setup + pinnacle pro stick 170e analog stick.

Am still not able to get the solution... It is not detecting the channels...

I don't have the USB model (I have a Pinnacle PCI card) but for my setup I use 'Capture Source' as WDM (Generic). Pinnacle should have installed WDM drivers for your product too so try that.
Then go to 'Video Source' menu and try selecting 'Composite' or 'Composite over S-Video'.

Wow..... it works for me now...The wrong thing I did is ... I inserted the wrong side of the cable in TV tuner hardware.For example, if you want insert any USB cable in USB drive, it will allow if you insert the cable which in one side only. But in this pinnacle hardware small pin [ it is allowing me to insert in both the ways]I thinnk, am not clearly explaining here.. this imgae [thanve.com/againpinnacle/IMG_0189.html] has a single pin in one end and that goes to one end of the [thanve.com/againpinnacle/IMG_0193.html].You can notice a symbol in thanve.com/againpinnacle/IMG_0189.html that should not face top when you insert in tv tuner hardware.. I have done this wrongly..Thank you so much for everyone for understanding the things better..special thanks to IndianBoy who came online for me and gave few tips.. Thanks everyone...Thank you so much

Wow..... it works for me now...
The wrong thing I did is ... I inserted the wrong side of the cable in TV tuner hardware.
For example, if you want insert any USB cable in USB drive, it will allow if you insert the cable which in one side only. But in this pinnacle hardware small pin [ it is allowing me to insert in both the ways]
I thinnk, am not clearly explaining here..

this imgae [thanve.com/againpinnacle/IMG_0189.html] has a single pin in one end and that goes to one end of the [thanve.com/againpinnacle/IMG_0193.html].
You can notice a symbol in thanve.com/againpinnacle/IMG_0189.html that should not face top when you insert in tv tuner hardware.. I have done this wrongly..

Thank you so much for everyone for understanding the things better..
special thanks to IndianBoy who came online for me and gave few tips.. Thanks everyone...

Thank you so much

Nice Bala.. at last you made to work .... BTW i need a help.. i was asking for long time in this forum.. but did not get much response... Can you record the BGM / Video and Audio which comes in Channel 100 normally and Post somewhere in Public website to download for me...

I Also require " Bru Coffee new ad which says "Vidya where is coffee".. SUN TV Logo Animation, and Jaya TV Logo Animation.

Could you please get this if you installed the New Card and TS is record to record...

Back