Pinnacle TV Tuner not detecting Tata sky DTH - please help

• Thread starter Thread starter balamv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 9,491
It is 4100 Rs.. is it worth?Thanks . will try the link you provided.

Hi Pratikr,The link you have given is for different product.. I have not bought this one... The earlier picture in this thread is correct.:( .. waiting for solution...

Hi Pratikr,I have uploaded all the components i have for this setup in the below link. Could you pl have a look and tell me am i missing anything here?thanve.com/againpinnacle/4th picture is the Tata Sky cable.. i have used yellow wire of this cable- One end is at tatasky STB video and the other end will go to one end of the second picture -- I am really sorry - I dont know the name os these components,And I have not used 2 end of the tatasky cable [4th picture] . Instead the if you see the 5th picture which has 2 connectors at one end which is joining at the other end. I used this. 2 ends will go to tatasky stb and the other joined end will go to one end of the 5th picture.Pl suggest am i missing anything.. or should I have to purchase new one,.....or is anything i need to do with the pctv pro configuration..Thanks a lot for all your cares...

Hi Pratikr,;;I

Pratikr,;;I have uploaded all the components i have for this setup in the below link. Could you pl have a look and tell me am i missing anything here?

thanve.com/againpinnacle/

4th pitataskys the Tata Sky cable.. i have used yellow wire of this cable- Otataskyis at tatasky STB video and the other end will go to one end of the second picture -- I am realdontorry - I dont kosw the name os these components,

And I have not used tataskyf the tatthky cable [4th picture] . Instead the if thu see the 5th picture which has 2 connectors at one end which is joining at the other end. I used this. 2 endtataskygstbo tatasky stb and the other joined end will go to onethnd of the 5th picture.

Pl suggest am i missing anything.. or should I have to purchase new one,.....

or is anything i need topctvwith the pctv pro configuration..

Thanks a lot for all your cares...

You have all required accessories for connection.
You need to just configure your connection properly.

ok wait "balamv sir "i will find the soultions for this i tried before i got it i recorded some songs from "mtv"

Hi All, any one have any solutions on this? Or anyone suggest any other software to use this pinncale Tv tuner? Or is this any operating system issue ? I am using windows vista 64 bit? When I try to scan it is showing antenna and cable only? Is that correct?

if u want to solution add me at yahoo .i am online now .i have 4 pinnacle tv tuner including hd card with Tata Sky .and i am recorded and released already 2 tb of tv programmes under bwtv tag .never facing problem with pinnacle ..anyway come online ..waiitng..

Hi IndianBoy,Please check your PM, am waiting for you on yahoo.. i sent the friend request

Back