Plan Change Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter siddking09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,686

siddking09

ISP
DATAONE
friends,i had plan home 500 at my home for 3 months now.on sept. 21,i gave an application to change it to home 250.it was obvious that plan should change from next month.but today i was shocked to see that it changed from today itself & i am being charged for free hours(2:00-8:00 a.m.).i told them but they said that give another aplication for this.i feel cheated as they have charged me rental for whole month and changed plan in between.plz. guide me wat to do??:wall:

sue sue sue

if the paln was changed mid waythen they should charge u proportionately much like in the case of a new connection in the mid of the month..u should go and contact the senior officer in ur area personaly,,i am sure they will help.or u can sue them in consumer court...

SERVICE ORDER RECORDS SAYS : STARTUP PLAN created 23/09/2007 12:55 a.m..i started downloading b/w 7:00-8:01 a.m.,i was charged full 389 mb.500 mb was still remaining in my a/c i.e. it was 2.00 gb.but now it reads 2389 mb...so it is charging from my home 500 a/c or the new plan..?

can u post the screen shot of the record..or u can just type the details on the session where it is charged more

Better make a copy of the usage records now and till 30th sept 2007.
IN Dataone quf sunish.net | - Thinkings of a tinker who thinks he's a thinker select 250 Home and 500 Home and see how the billing is reflected.
Till sept 23 or 24th your night usage should not be included in Home 250 plan.
Airtel usage data . I have free NU .Airtel does not record usage between 2100-0800 )

it was on 24th morning b\w 7:00 - 8:01 a.m. its showing startup plan at extreme left.sum traffic (excluding nu) is 407mb,same as in total data transfer column.i didnt access net on 23rd.on 22nd it was written home 500. dont know how to take screen shot...

Even now it is not too late. Give an application cancelling your request for Home 250, or say revert to Home 500 plan , and if they take action as fast , you will go back to Home 500 ! and check the usage daily for next 5 days !..To be on the safe side , to avoid heavy bill, surf within limits. and avoid 0200-0800 time.

Para two ; Use Select all/ Copy/Paste to save the usage record/s.
No need to take screen shots. and post it here.
Screenshot Captor - Mouser - Software - DonationCoder.com
TinyPic - Share The Experience!™ for uploading screen shots.

Same here I applied for Home500 plan and got Startup 250 plan, Y can't govt. peeps do anything right without creating problems :(

Back