please post BSNL 4200 rs 3G downloading speed

• Thread starter Thread starter biju04868
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 12,039
Sanjog, Please let me know which branch of CSC u are going to visit and what they have told you today, those BSNL managers etc.Waiting for your reply Thanks,Mohammed P.

bsnl 3g speed test result as on 13-12-2010 at 12 pm

getting decent speed of 2mbps today , not going to bsnl csc as of now.. lets see

Hi,I have just finished my free 7 days UL 3G and have no balance in my account.Tried to do a online 3G data recharge of 4200/-rs and it showed transaction successfull. But after 10 mins got a msg in my mobile saying transaction not processed. but my amt is deducted frm my account.. Pls tell me whether i'll get back my account?and why didnt its not been processed? i am frm bangalore

I did the same recharge and within 10 minutes it went through and my internet was working, please call customer care in the morning and complain.

i have called them n they dont know anything on that i guess! like when i told them i got an sms that transacn could not be processed, cc ppl telling it ll take 24hrs n all... !

i have faced similar issue while trying online recharge, online recharge of bsnl is not stable , however dont worry you will get the amount back in your account in 2-3 days max , next time onwards recharge through any retailer or bsnl csc

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

which area are you in and what was the speed you were getting

i have faced similar issue while trying online recharge, online recharge of bsnl is not stable , however dont worry you will get the amount back in your account in 2-3 days max , next time onwards recharge through any retailer or bsnl csc

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

which area are you in and what was the speed you were getting

i stay in vidyapeeta circle bangalore... was getting decent 1-2.5 mbps speed.. but sometime early in the morning upto 4.5mbps... now i can see refund initiated msg in transaction status ....still waiting for my money so that i can recharge again

Its great to see that you are getting good speeds Sanjog, same is not the case here, i am still getting very low speeds in torrents and browsing, also spikes are happening, i am just waiting and watching to see how it goes for few more days. Mobile partner shows signal strength as 95% and is constant.

Back