please post BSNL 4200 rs 3G downloading speed

• Thread starter Thread starter biju04868
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 12,039
Hey mount, which part of delhi are you in, also are there any specific settings to connect in Delhi, as i am travelling to delhi tomorrow with my bsnl 3g card, hence would require settings to connect and use the same in delhi. Any help on the same will be highly appreciated.

@Dushie bro i am getting this speed in Baroda(gujarat) not in Delhi. actually i have ping to Delhi server.

can any one please tell me if net was free on 25th December for 4200 pack. because unlimited pack do not work on these days (25th dec, 31st dec, 1st jan, valentine and diwali)

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

can any one please tell me if net was free on 25th December for 4200 pack. because unlimited pack do not work on these days (25th dec, 31st dec, 1st jan, valentine and diwali)

^^ you can use imgur: the simple image sharer and once your image is uploaded, you need to copy the link shown after uploading to imgur and then use the "insert image" button on this forum and put that link in the pop up, and post your message here, this will include your image in your post.

Back