please post BSNL 4200 rs 3G downloading speed

• Thread starter Thread starter biju04868
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 12,039
here we are still waiting, but still stable than previously it was. i am connected without disconnection for 1day 2hrs 51minutes as of now and still going. as i mentioned the speed is almost up i could say. hope it is going to stay. a magic happened when i followed what was said in the thread about disconnection of bsnl 3g conx after i followed i am telling it is not just disconnecting and i downloaded 7movies by now.. greedy huh hehee

Not here, i tested my modem in Kormanagala , also tested at my home, speeds are still low, no change, getting max downloads of 2 to 3 mbps on direct links. Not the speeds i was getting earlier/

Today i am getting better speeds at home around 2 Mbps.That also during morning hours, hopefully now speed won't drop as its improved than what it was earlier. Keeping my fingers crossed.

hi my speed was back last day and today afternoon it is gone for a toss again .. bsn help us

Yes, the speeds did drop in the afternoon, its becoming like a seesaw, with the speeds going up and down.

I am using Nokia Music express 5800 which only support 3.1 mbps and live on the edge of 3 G area where weak signal stregnth give 1,2,3 bqr then return to 'E' mode
however this speed is available only during night between 9 P.M to morning 8 P.M in day I get around 100KBps

on regular 3 G prepaid plan i recharged with 4200/

full review is available here

with regards,
vaithy

BSNL 3G data card is rocking.I live in bangalore and speeds are mind blowing.Speeds easily go up to 7.6 Mbps.Fully satisfied.The max speed which i got was 35.33 Mbps was an occasional spike which lasted for about 15 mins .Minimum speeds i get are above 4 Mbps which is amazing.BSNL 3G rocks.

Back