Please Vote for SS Music: Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 9,881
ss music should be added

I remember this channel.Thumbs up to south sirens,even some vj's were hot.

well channel should be added but it should not be included in any gold packs must be available to all

Well, we all should call CC and insist for inclusion of SS Music on TSky. Thats where this forum and polls can help bringing in the channels we want. Remember about the comment made by TSky's CEO when ETC Punjabi was taken off-air by TSky, they had receieved thousands of calls for bringing it back on-air. That way we should unite and send out our message clearly to these operators by call/mail. Any of you guys aware of what a Yahoo forum has done to the minority shareholders of DLF, when they were ditched by the company management when it proposed for IPO earlier this year?

Hi guys i am back. I was in my native place for the past 4 days. Even i have voted for the need of SS music in TS. I dont understand why TS is not adding this channel. I have also asked on the same to the CC but the reply was same as usual. I think the effort we put in for star cricket was awesome and thats the reason we got that channel but we cant expect same unity for SS music or any other channel as cricket unites every body in this country. I firmly belive that only god know about ss music's arrival on TS.:wall:

Back