Tata Sky DTH: Poor customer care service

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 185
  • Views Views 33,957

Last edited:
I have been a Tata Sky customer for around 3 years,till I switched to ATDH. I personally think that the unavalibility of the Zee Sports (Ten Action) as it is being called now, has been one of the biggest weak points for Tatasky and has resulted in Tatasky losing hundreds of customer to the other DTH operators.The issue is not just about one channel but Tatasky's refusal to pay attention to what the customer wishes/demands. Otherwise there is no good reason why they cannot add this channel when almost all other operators are offering it. That was the only reason why I and atleast 12 of my collegues/friends have switched to ATDH."Tatasky, It's not only about making profit but also making the customer feel that he or she is valuable to you" I hope that Tatasky realises it somedayBiswa

I have been a Tata Sky customer for around 3 years,till I switched to ATDH. I personally think that the unavalibility of the Zee Sports (Ten Action) as it is being called now, has been one of the biggest weak points for Tatasky and has resulted in Tatasky losing hundreds of customer to the other DTH operators.

I hope that Tatasky realises it someday
Biswa

Don't hope...... Tatasky must be planning to remove few more channels......

When they lauch Radio Channels?
When they launch MPEG-4?
Tell me.

Don't keep such a nice expectation from TS.
I think we should file a lawsuit against Tata Sky for very few channels and still high cost.

Back