Pollution Problem in Delhi NCR

Yup. This is what the story of USA is from what I remember reading. Giants like Wal-mart etc. built their super warehouses outside the city limits making it sure that the people of the country depended on automobiles and oil for even the most basic shopping needs. Things are not that bad here in India :D

Source

supreme court has become very unpredictable. i do not see them doing a blanket ban on diesel cars though. and i wonder if they have the power to instruct delhi government to put other kinds of restrictions.

Source

this is what we need. in this case, his office might not be far away from his house and might not involve travelling on high traffic roads but it's still great. when you ride on a cycle you tend to see things more clearly. like broken roads and sewage and garbage and other things that should caution you.

I can very confidently say that two wheelers emit much more pollution in total than private diesel cars. Remember private cars does not include taxi and commercial vehicles. There is no way in hell they can ban diesel cars in delhi or anywhere else. Most of the german ,Indian and toyota cars on road are diesel.like Scorpio,XUV,bolero from Mahindra and Fortuner ,corolla (now everyone buys the diesel corolla) . German cars ka naam lena ab meri aukat me nahi.

I think they are hoping to get a ban on sale of new diesel cars. Would still be improbable. Auto companies would go to Supreme Court and things might get ugly.

Source

supreme court has become very unpredictable. i do not see them doing a blanket ban on diesel cars though. and i wonder if they have the power to instruct delhi government to put other kinds of restrictions.

NGT bans registration of diesel vehicles in Delhi. LMAO.

Tumhaare liye Kolkata mein ghar khojun kya?

I am in Gurgaon. We would follow. Hopefully my brother changes his mind. We need an odd number wali petrol! All existing cars have even numbers.

Back