Pollution Problem in Delhi NCR

delhi police ne to mera kaam vaise hi asaan kar rakha hai. no license = can't drive.

jumped an invisible red light. cops were waiting. probably a hotspot for people missing a red light that was definitely not in my face. supreme court committee recommendation has enabled them to seize license for a period of three months. freaks were not even able to tell me where i can get it back after three months. i was just told to enquire at the thana near pragati maidan.

did not try. the cop was pretty adamant on taking the license. there was an audi driver too who lost his license along with me. jumped the same invisible red light.

here's hoping that people would be less cooperative in april. odd-even should have been reserved for emergency cases. when things go extremely bad in delhi. running it for the sake of running it is a dick move from the aap government. meanwhile delhi still waits for april when the government would eventually start doing something on their own part (vacuum sucking of dust on roads).

No you are wrong,its a very good move, People of Delhi need to wake up , I would rather die of a heart attack in my car while the cop fines me for driving an odd number car on an even day rather than die from asthma in my old age.

Back