Pollution Problem in Delhi NCR

I just hope to get my license in May... :\ without a punched hole in it. :\

Dad was considering filing an RTI to find out if Delhi Police has authorization to suspend a license issued in Haryana. He basically expect the license to be sent to the issuing authority (Faridabad) for suspension where I can challenge the suspension (forcing the Delhi cop to travel to Faridabad). But he lost interest :(

Isnt there a way to get another copy of your license from Sector 12 courts Faridabad.

dad is not interested in getting a duplicate issued as officially it is supposed to be suspended.
i am not concerned about not being able to drive. i am more concerned about getting it back eventually :D
plus i am now pretty freaked out about the idea of driving to delhi in my car. i mean i did not jump that red light intentionally. it was my first traffic offense in many many years. supreme court basically has issued a direction that leaves no scope of argument from the driver's side. there was barely any traffic at india gate at the time. i was taking a left turn which is generally free. there was no red light the last time i had gone through that route. there was no intention to jump the light as i was not even in a hurry. we left early and we had plenty of time to reach the venue. it was pretty fucked up really. the cop guy had zero empathy. his proof was: look in the rear view mirror. no car is coming coz it's red light. now you see cars are coming because the light is green. what the freaking fuck. when you are suspending the fucking license, at least look at the circumstance of the offense.

i have no added delhi to the list of cities i am not going to drive in (as long as this direction is enforced). chandigarh is already on the list (was challaned for not using a slip road... i was looking for the route to sector 17 and noticed the sign board after crossing the cut and decided to take a left at the red light. not allowed in chandigarh. allowed in rest of the country probably).

Its a report and recommendation of a committee.Not a order.

Also it doesnt say that every offence has to be a 3 months suspension.

Back